Eddie Yurt Slipper
- Moisture Wicking
Treat your feet to serious comfort and soothing warmth. The plaid polyester-blend flannel upper of this slipper is lined with soft, sherpa fleece that feels great early in the morning or at the end of the day. A durable, non-marking rubber outsole allows treks outside to get the morning paper.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Platform height, size 9: 0.75"
- Men's sizes: 9-13 (whole sizes)
- Upper: 65% wool/35% polyester (Washed Cinder): 50% wool/50% polyester (Timber, Charcoal): 85% polyester/15% wool (Barn Red) | Lining: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productFrancescoGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFabulous slippers!Nov 17, 2019
Just drove to an EB store to try on after MUCH research on line. Read a million reviews of almost all low back, slip on slippers and EB is the only make that almost everyone liked. I was going to buy the Shearling Scuff, but it was just too much shoe for me, and I feared they would be too warm. Here are my thoughts: Yurts are soft and comfortable, so you forget they're on. Just enough sole but not stiff and shoe-like. Lightweight. Easy to slip on and off, and at least for now the backs don't fold under the heal. Fit true to size for my 12 feet. Here in Colorado, people take off shoes at the door, so I'm in slippers whenever home.. Catch the 40% off sale and you really can't go wrong. I've had a pair of Acorn slippers for about ten years and they were so comfy that I kept wearing them until they were an eventual accident on the stairs in the making. The whole family was laughing and would have bought me replacements, but knew I am so picky it would not work out. Sadly, Acorns have gone way downhill in quality. I finally bought a pair on line, but they turned out to be like wearing cardboard on your feet, with an unbending sole. Forget the cheap slippers, and be wary of even the pricy ones. Do read the review. My new method is to read the 3 star review. 1s and 2s can be quirky, and 5s and 4s typically haven't had them long enough. Eddie Bauer has the best reviews, and these slippers correpond to the review. I will repost after I've had them a few months.
- Yes, I recommend this productbpndxtr4GenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Very happy with my slectionConsLove themOct 20, 2019
Soft uppers and rugged sole. Very happy with the slipper
- Yes, I recommend this productRocco4jGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable warmApr 15, 2019
Nice looking comfortable warm