Eddie Yurt Slipper
- Moisture Wicking
Treat your feet to serious comfort and soothing warmth. The plaid polyester-blend flannel upper of this slipper is lined with soft, sherpa fleece that feels great early in the morning or at the end of the day. A durable, non-marking rubber outsole allows treks outside to get the morning paper.
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Platform height, size 9: 0.75"
- Men's sizes: 9-13 (whole sizes)
- Upper: 65% wool/35% polyester (Washed Cinder): 50% wool/50% polyester (Timber, Charcoal): 85% polyester/15% wool (Barn Red) | Lining: 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDave22222Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsPro tip- need customer service? use the chat function onlyJul 2, 2020
no complaints. I recommend wearing socks when wearing for a long time with any slipper. This helps reduce sweat from degrading the softness.
- Yes, I recommend this productMe MGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityGiftProsConsGood fitJan 30, 2020
My husband really likes them. His foot is narrow, however I would say they are true to size. Nice looking slipper.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, WarmthConsFinally the right mix of slipper and house-shoe!Jan 28, 2020
I've had unstructured slippers that were good at first, but had no support and eventually got so sloppy in fit that I constantly walked right out of them. I've had very structured products (I think of them as "house shoes") that were too much like a shoe, and couldn't be slipped into "no hands". This product is the best of both worlds. I can slip into them without using my hands, but they have sufficient structure to provide support, and they don't seem like they'll stretch out too much or get sloppy. Time will tell, but so far I'm very happy with them.