Eddie Bauer Severson Moc Toe
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
The classic moc-toe boot, built with durable, waterproof leather construction. Insofit Pro ergonomic insole features a stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsole. Unisex sizing.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- Shaft height: 6"
- Unisex sizing: M 4.5/W 6 - M 14/W 15.5
- Yes, I recommend this productscotch ninja | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Durable, Stylish, Very comfortable, Well craftedConsHeaven for your feet!Jul 10, 2019
I loved the look of these boots when I saw them, and the reviews from other customers sold me right away! They proved to be very true to size for me, in the best of ways. I just received them, but they feel like great quality craftsmanship, and I'm excited to start romping around in them. So many adventures planned, and I can't wait to wear these little bits of heaven on my feet through each of them. They provided that nice "already broken in" comfort straight out of the box, so I can only imagine how pleased I will be when they have truly formed to my feet and walking pattern. Thanks, Eddie Bauer - keep crafting wonderful products!
- Yes, I recommend this productfishslice | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsComfortable yet hardwearingMay 24, 2019
I bought these boots in fall as I wanted a stylish pair of boots to wear through the Utah winter. These boots were instantly comfortable and required no breaking in. I found myself wearing them on day hikes down in the south NPs in Utah during the winter and found them grippier on slick rock than my regular Keen hiking boots. They are basically becoming a pair of boots that I can use for all occasions. They look great in hiking gear and team well with jeans for casual. So far they have survived regular use and hiking. The only negative point is that 8 months in the laces are getting a bit worn and its time to replace them.
- Yes, I recommend this productMike | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood looking boot in blackMay 3, 2019
Got this boot on sale and used a reward card, so I feel I got a great price. They look great in black and broke in fast. I use them for my office work and nicer casual occasions. I wouldn't want to trash them in dirt and mud, I like the way they look :) The only critical thing I could say is that the insoles could be a little thicker and more cushiony, with a bit more arch support. But I guess that's what aftermarket inserts are for.