- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
This classic moc-toe boot, ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, is built with durable, waterproof leather construction. Insofit Pro ergonomic insole features a stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsole. Gender-neutral sizing.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable, molded polyurethane footbed
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Rustproof hardware
- Shaft height, size 9: 6.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 1"
- Gender-neutral sizes: M 4.5/W 6 - M 14/W 15.5
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKevinGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these boots!Oct 23, 2021
I've had these boots for a month now and they are fantastic. They look stylish enough to dress up, but they are durable enough for working in the yard. I love the thick treads on the bottom. The leather quickly softens up after wearing them a few time so they continue to get more comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productButterscotch fitGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsPerfectAug 16, 2021
I have bunions! on both feet. These boots are the only ones I have found (and I have tried Merrell, Keene which are my typical go tos) that have broken in beautifully and comfortably. I can walk in high wet grasses, cross little streams, slip in the water and paired with good socks...I am good and so are my feet!
- Yes, I recommend this productCurt from KansasGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsOld school, high quality, attractive boots!Jun 13, 2021
I bought these during the first round of COVID lock-downs as a stress release purchase. And they have become my favorite boots. They are old-school, rugged, classic, attractive leather boots. They are rugged. I told my wife they are like George Clooney -- the older they get the better looking they get! Haha. Another thing I bought during COVID lockdown was a motorcycle! And I use these to ride also. They even look good with the black rubber marks that motorcycles give boots. They did take a while to break in -- as do all heavy duty leather boots. I did buy some fancy foot inserts -- because I am old and get plantar fasciitis like us old people do. These are great boots. They look like boots that could have been sold in 1972 -- or 2030. They are a solid, classic design. And they are very well made.