Severson Moc Toe
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
This classic moc-toe boot, ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, is built with durable, waterproof leather construction. Insofit Pro ergonomic insole features a stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsole. Non-gendered sizing.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable, molded polyurethane footbed
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Rustproof hardware
- Shaft height, size 9: 6.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 1"
- Non-gendered sizes: M 4.5/W 6 - M 14/W 15.5
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy shopper from AustraliaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsSecond time buyer and still happyJun 25, 2020
My husband purchased a pair of these very same boots in Tokyo about 6 years ago which fell victim to the dog. I live in Australia and took the risk to buy him a second pair...after many months they arrived. They fit like a dream, seems o be even better made this time round and he loves them.
- Yes, I recommend this productBoots McGavinGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFantastic Boots -- Will Buy AgainJun 22, 2020
I purchased these (brown) boots primarily for casual wear -- and I love them for that purpose. They can easily be dressed up or down and are great for casual-leaning business casual offices. But I recently wore them on a four-day camping trip in and around the Grand Canyon and they were equally fantastic in that setting. The sole is thick and durable enough to handle hiking over rocky terrain and waterproof enough to withstand some minor creek crossings and rain. When I returned from the trip, they were about as dirty as I could imagine, fully abused in a harsh environment. I used some Bick's leather cleaner followed by conditioner and they regained their original color and feel. Only downside: because of the waterproof membrane, they can be a little warm for summer in hot climates. But as I said, I wore them in the NV/UT/AZ desert in June and still walked away loving them. I hope EB continues to make these for a long time.
- Yes, I recommend this productJwGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsTimber color is great sheer March - I am better than pleasedApr 29, 2020