Eddie Bauer Eddie Amphib
The ultimate summer adventure shoe is ready for as many rivers and mountain trails as you can find. The lightweight EVA interior support, quick-lace fit adjustment, and multi-terrain outsole let you pull on and go.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed for breathability and quick water draining
- MidLite® lightweight EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT non-marking, siped rubber outsole for traction
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productSandman | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeQuality footwearMay 7, 2019
Nice quality, versatile shoe. Would purchase again.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrianM | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros indestructible soleCons not the best in snowI can't say enough positive about these shoes. AWESOME.Nov 3, 2018
These shoes are flat-out the best everyday shoes I have ever had, including Merrill and Doc Martin. I am extremely tough on shoes and usually have to replace Merrill's etc every 2 or so years. My wife got these for me for a trip to Belize for ocean & jungle wear, so they have been exposed to the most severe environments. I've been wearing these things every day for over 3 years!! I started wearing them every day because they're so comfortable, fully expecting them to fall apart after a year or so of use on concrete & blacktop... I usually wear out one side of the heel - BUT NO! The soles don't even look worn. I think the spongy layer above the bottom sole is keeping the sole from wearing unevenly. The only thing I have noticed is the wrap-around toe material is getting a little stiff, but still not cracking or anything.
- Houston | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsCross between hiking shoe and sandleNov 1, 2018