Eddie Bauer Mountain Ops Boot
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- MultiPitch Pro exclusive, aggressive outsole design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productMatt | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTruly waterproof! Great for hiking.Mar 30, 2019
I was very surprised when these held up as waterproof because they look way too sneakerlike for that, but I walk at the beach through water very often and these hold-up through muck, mud, water and salt. Great for hiking, very comfortable fit. Pleasant surprised as I live in Maine and have worn all kinds of allegedly waterprooof boots. Best shoes I have bought from Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJames | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsWarranty serviceFeb 26, 2019
I had one of the speedlace holders snap off.... Walked into my store.. Walked out with a new pair on. They didn't even ask my name or customer ID... I'll never have to buy another pair of hiking boots again... Incredible!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productwcb | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsImpressive FootwearFeb 13, 2019
I got tired of cold feet during the winter. Plus I travel alot for work, which also takes me into the upper mid west. No fun at all in January to say the least. I wanted a causal and comfortable pair of boots to wear after work when I got to dinner and also to run errands around town in bad weather. I will be honest. I wasnt interested in these boots but the salesmen (and the fact they were on sale backed with EBs awesome return policy) talked me into it The first few days I was ho-hum but after the 3rd day you couldnt these boots off of my feet with dynamite! They are truly comfortable, warm, dry, easy to clean up after exposure to salt/grime, and are also easy to drive with. They also run true to size (even if you wear wool socks like I do). The toe box has alot of room. These boots do a good job of taking care of my feet while walking to my car in the snow, walking around town in slush and ice too. The soles do a good job of traction on a variety of surfaces. I even get complliments on them. Just a great all around winter shoe that is easy to put on and tie up with one pull of the laces and they come off just as easy. If I could make any recommendations it would be what others have said: the tounge gusset only comes up to about ankle height. But I think thats what makes these boots so easy to put on and take off and if thats the case its a fair trade off to me. Also I wouldnt mind a touch more insulation (like 200 grams). Either way I hope EB continues to make these boots because they are flat out awesome.