Mountain Ops Boot
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 100g Thinsulate® insulation
- Vibram® Ice-Trek rubber compound outsole
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productSkippyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsLove these boots! Very comfortable.Sep 20, 2019
Bought these boots because I work outside. Very comfortable and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTruly waterproof! Great for hiking.Mar 30, 2019
I was very surprised when these held up as waterproof because they look way too sneakerlike for that, but I walk at the beach through water very often and these hold-up through muck, mud, water and salt. Great for hiking, very comfortable fit. Pleasant surprised as I live in Maine and have worn all kinds of allegedly waterprooof boots. Best shoes I have bought from Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsWarranty serviceFeb 26, 2019
I had one of the speedlace holders snap off.... Walked into my store.. Walked out with a new pair on. They didn't even ask my name or customer ID... I'll never have to buy another pair of hiking boots again... Incredible!!!