Mountain Ops Boot
- Arch Support
- All Weather Comfort
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 100g Thinsulate® insulation
- Vibram® Ice-Trek rubber compound outsole
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNECityToCountryGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, VersatileConsGreat, roomy, sneaker-like bootsJan 12, 2021
These boots are flexible like a sneaker, but actually provide warmth and weather-proofing like a boot. That's a combination that is hard to find. They are on the roomy side, good for those of us who like a wide toe-box. Size in terms of length is true to fit. They are comfortable out of the box for walking and to wear to work. I will definitely wear them for longer days working outside. Not sure about using them as a hiking boot since the sneaker-like fit means less support. But I will try them on winter day hikes. Definitely recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productBtccanGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsWOW. Best boots I ownDec 5, 2020
Wow, the reviews on this boot were spot on. I needed a pair for winter mountain/fat biking and while I've only had them for a month, probably 12 rides, 10 walks, I want another pair, lol. - I wear size 13.5 wide, ordered size 14 and due to wide toe box these fit perfect with a winter sock - while I have big feet, the boot doesn't feel or look big like other boots I've had (keen/Merrill) - zero break in, I mean it. They are so comfortable out of the box - waterproof and appear durable. It's been mucky, cold and wet and washed them down after most rides without issue - tread is amazing. The rubber strikes a nice balance of being firm yet grippy. I can't believe how well they stick to my pedals - warmth, I've had them on at -5 Celsius and walking feet are toasty, after riding for about 1.5 hours toes were a bit chilly. Also wore them for a recent warmer day, 10 Celsius and were a bit too warm with winter sock - they look great too! Seriously considering ordering a second pair just because they fit so well
- Yes, I recommend this productYoopermanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsFinally!Dec 2, 2020
Finally found a winter hiker that was not a boat anchor. These good looking boots fit like a glove (sock?) when you size them right. A caution about the "size guide" provided here- I am a natural 12 1/2 but the size guide would put me in an 11. I tried a 13 and they were quite large. Got a 12 and they fit great. As a carpenter, I have to wonder why all these shoe companies struggle to make consistent measurements? Come on folks, all you have to do is make shoes! Anyway, really nice boots, and they have prompted me to to order the Guide Pro Hiker too. (P.S. The grip on snow and ice isn't really that magical.)