Mountain Ops Boot
- Arch Support
- All Weather Comfort
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 100g Thinsulate® insulation
- Vibram® Ice-Trek rubber compound outsole
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- The ShovelGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityPros ComfortableConsNice boots but with a warningNov 15, 2021
Great boots, very comfortable and warm. But the soles are very slippery on smooth wet surfaces. I read this in another review and thought it doesn't apply to me. I'm an ex hockey player and long time skier, and I never slip and fall. No worries. But the other poster was right - the sole compound is not appropriate for a winter boot. It is darned slippery on wet tile, smooth concrete or steel. Watch out! This compound does not belong on winter boots. I love their fit, warmth and comfort, but someone is going to get hurt wearing these boots! Eddie Bauer, fix this!
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurence MardonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortableConsHad them a yearNov 6, 2021
Had these for a year ... massively a fan of them ... just got home after 14 hours on my feet outside in a Cdn November: wicking perfect, nicely warm for an early-winter day, and extremely, extremely comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productKeithGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsWaiting for snowOct 27, 2021
Have only worn them in house waiting for the Minnesota cold to give them a test.