Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Rugged, waterproof, and breathable, this mid hiker features a fiberglass shank for support, EVA midsole for comfort, and MultiPitch Pro Vibram® outsole for supreme traction. Built for longer treks and heavier loads.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Gusseted tongue
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- PeteGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityProsConsVery poor customer serviceSep 23, 2019
First of all the customer service is the worst I've ever had shopping at Eddie Bauer phone calls kept dropping because the phone centers in the Philippines lots of chatter in the background could not get a email confirmation of order which cause them to send the order duplicate times but the product is great I would recommend that to anyone
- Yes, I recommend this productDezGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat ShoeAug 22, 2019
Really surprised on how comfortable these shoes are. Great on trail traction. Along with the soft sole these shoes grip rocks and obstacles with ease. Highly recommend for a trail shoe. Only down side is that because of the waterproof liner these shoes don't breathe as easy. Makes my feet a little hot.
- Yes, I recommend this productBadgerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsWell constructed, lightweight, durable yet flexible soleJul 19, 2019
I do not know who actually manufactures these boots for Eddie Bauer, but they fit my feet almost perfectly. I generally have a difficult time finding hiking boots that feel great as soon as I put them on. In my opinion, you shouldn't have to "break in" a pair of boots, considering how expensive they are these days, If you have any doubt as to how they feel, don't buy them! My feet are somewhat narrow and these boots tend to run just a bit more narrow than a lot of other brands, which works well for me. I wish I would have had these boots when I hiked the Bright Angel Trail from the south rim down to the Colorado river and back up in one day!