Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Rugged, waterproof, and breathable, this mid hiker features a fiberglass shank for support, EVA midsole for comfort, and MultiPitch Pro Vibram® outsole for supreme traction. Built for longer treks and heavier loads.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Gusseted tongue
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productBadger | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsWell constructed, lightweight, durable yet flexible soleJul 19, 2019
I do not know who actually manufactures these boots for Eddie Bauer, but they fit my feet almost perfectly. I generally have a difficult time finding hiking boots that feel great as soon as I put them on. In my opinion, you shouldn't have to "break in" a pair of boots, considering how expensive they are these days, If you have any doubt as to how they feel, don't buy them! My feet are somewhat narrow and these boots tend to run just a bit more narrow than a lot of other brands, which works well for me. I wish I would have had these boots when I hiked the Bright Angel Trail from the south rim down to the Colorado river and back up in one day!
- Yes, I recommend this productAlex | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsExcellent hiking shoes and winter shoesJun 24, 2019
I'm very happy with these shoes
- Yes, I recommend this productturtlezavirgo | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsThe reviews are tru.Jun 16, 2019
I made this purchase based on the reviews. I hoped for the best, but kept my expectations low. I am very happy I took this chance.