Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productDad | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsWonderful shoeJul 14, 2019
I live in Chicago and wear these all winter. They hold up well so I have bought several pair. I love them in winter as they are comfortable and hold up well. After this past winter, my pair looked as fresh as when I first put it on. I just keep wishing that Eddie Bauer would also make this shoe in white. My dark grey looks fine in winter but is a bit dark looking for the summer months.
- Yes, I recommend this productHeath | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingPros Good Value, comfortable, durable, easy break in, true to size - length and widthConsFantastic trail runners!Jul 8, 2019
Honestly, I don't think you can beat the value of these hikers vs. other major brands. I bought them for a trip to Acadia National Park - Bar Harbor, ME and they did not disappoint. The break in period consisted of simply wearing them to work for a week prior to the trip along with a few neighborhood walks on asphalt. They were comfortable from the day I put them on all throughout the trip. I walked up and down mountains, across rugged rock/tree root terrain, down countless carriage paths, and even across a shallow brook with ease. The daily step count was 16-22,000 and my feet never tired! I highly recommend these hikers and will definitely get another pair if the current ones ever wear thin.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoseph | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsReview for Hiking BootsJun 21, 2019
Overall, these boots worked well for me and I would highly recommend them.