Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productJulius CaesarGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat shoes, if you're looking, just get them.Nov 8, 2019
Just purchased a second pair of these, couldn't be happier. I love all of my EB stuff but I was hesitant to purchase shoes as I usually go for "name brands". However, these were on sale and I decided to try them and I am floored by how great they are...very comfortable, true to size but with a roomy toe box which I love. I wore them to the beach all through the winter with our dog, occasionally misjudging the waves and getting these things wet but they've help up way beyond my expectations. Overall, very comfortable, rugged and a great value (especially on sale).
- Yes, I recommend this productCaraGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityHikingProsConsBeats Merrell to piecesNov 6, 2019
These boots are awesome. I took a pair of these and a pair of Merrell's MOABs to the Shetland Islands for wear during a photo safari. The MOABs soaked through inside fifteen minutes of walking in the peat bog and I squished around with wet feet for the rest of the day. Even applying waterproofing spray didn't help the Merrell boots. These, however, kept my feet dry and toasty for the rest of my month in rainy old Scotland-- no blisters or foot pain, either; they did not require breaking in before serious wear. My only complaint is that the uppermost lacing eyelet is apparently reinforced with some sort of solid material that's hidden inside a thin layer of vinyl. The solid material rubs against the vinyl as the shoes flex and bursts through it pretty quickly, making the shoes look prematurely worn. However, this is purely an aesthetic concern. For practical purposes, it isn't a problem.
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Durable, great all-around, everyday hikerCons Buy a half size bigger than your normalGreat shoe! Runs a little smallOct 20, 2019
This is the second pair I have owned. The last ones lasted about 4-5 years. Great durable shoe. I wear them everyday especially in the muck of the winter months. My feet stay dry and they give me a good grip.