Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carrying a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Men's 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJim.GenderHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityMountain BikingPros Durable, Stylish, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat shoes, great price, but.Nov 24, 2021
I bought these having recently bought Luka Flux, size 14. The Flux, were one of the best value low hikers I have tried. These fit smaller than the Flux, and don't feel as wide. It could be that they are stiffer. I would ideally get a half size larger, but 14 is the largest size. I may keep them, and with shoe trees and gentle application of a heat gun I can make the toe area more spacious. We'll see.
- Yes, I recommend this productJesseGenderHeight 6'1"TypeActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsWalking ShoesNov 2, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsComfort Right From the Box!Oct 27, 2021
Different shoes for different purposes; I'm an athletic/outdoorsman...these are my new hikers for trails 3 seasons., Like the trail wise colors.