Eddie Bauer Snoqualmie Pass Boot
Our warmest waterproof winter boot. Classic pac style for the coldest environments. Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell; leather upper with waterproof/breathable membrane. Exclusive insulation protects from severe cold.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 400 gram ThermaFill™ insulation for maximum warmth
- EVA footbed for added comfort
- Sizes: Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productRabbitGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsVery well madeMar 23, 2019
- bugGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros lite for the build quality., well insulatedConsFirst Impressions , they are going to be greatMar 22, 2019
Just received them yesterday, unfortunately we are end of winter but got them 40% off so that was a win. These are just my first impressions. Comparing to my last boots these are amazing. very well insulated this is why I believe a lot of the reviews say they are small. I take a size 8 sneaker and I got a size 8 boot. For me it fit perfectly. its snug but not tight. I hate boots that feel clumpy. There wouldnt be a lot of space to wear thick socks but honesty dont think you would need that. If you plan to wear thick socks get a 1/2 size up. Boot is seems to be well built and goes up the leg a bit so I can see clomping around in the snow with kids without an issue. My planned use will be a bit of everything. Walking , going to work, outdoor snow activities of all types. I live in NB so I will definitely get to put them to the test.
- Yes, I recommend this productCapt. AndyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Warm and comfortable, high & tight around shins.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and comfortable!Mar 19, 2019
Great boots for a foot of snow and short hikes. Very warm and comfortable! Work fine with snow shoes...doubt if they are the right choice for crampons.