Snoqualmie Pass Boot
Our warmest waterproof winter boot. Classic pac style for the coldest environments. Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell; leather upper with waterproof/breathable membrane. Exclusive insulation protects from severe cold.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 400 gram ThermaFill™ insulation for maximum warmth
- EVA footbed for added comfort
- Sizes: Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productRabbitGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsVery well madeMar 23, 2019
- bugGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros lite for the build quality., well insulatedConsFirst Impressions , they are going to be greatMar 22, 2019
Just received them yesterday, unfortunately we are end of winter but got them 40% off so that was a win. These are just my first impressions. Comparing to my last boots these are amazing. very well insulated this is why I believe a lot of the reviews say they are small. I take a size 8 sneaker and I got a size 8 boot. For me it fit perfectly. its snug but not tight. I hate boots that feel clumpy. There wouldnt be a lot of space to wear thick socks but honesty dont think you would need that. If you plan to wear thick socks get a 1/2 size up. Boot is seems to be well built and goes up the leg a bit so I can see clomping around in the snow with kids without an issue. My planned use will be a bit of everything. Walking , going to work, outdoor snow activities of all types. I live in NB so I will definitely get to put them to the test.
- Yes, I recommend this productCapt. AndyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Warm and comfortable, high & tight around shins.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and comfortable!Mar 19, 2019
Great boots for a foot of snow and short hikes. Very warm and comfortable! Work fine with snow shoes...doubt if they are the right choice for crampons.