Snoqualmie Pass Boot
- All Weather Comfort
- Arch Support
Our warmest waterproof winter boot. Classic pac style for the coldest environments. Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell; leather upper with waterproof/breathable membrane. Exclusive insulation protects from severe cold.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- 400 gram ThermaFill™ insulation for maximum warmth
- EVA footbed for added comfort
- Sizes: Men's 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFedex jimGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsGreat bad weather boots !Apr 3, 2021
Wear these on my Fedex route in snow, ice, and muddy wet conditions— they work great ! Keep my feet warm and dry and offer good grip on slippery surfaces. I ordered up one size and fit is spot on. Also they are not overly bulky so they don't get in the way of driving.
- Yes, I recommend this productStevoGenderHeight 4'6"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsWell built and not bulkyFeb 15, 2020
Use for snowblowing walking.Usually wear size10 ordered 11.5. I wouldn't recommend for ice fishing as they are only waterproof halfway up the boot because of the tongue.Overall a nice pair of boots!
- Yes, I recommend this productsteveGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsgreat for winter hikingFeb 12, 2020