- Arch Support
Built for the changeable weather of fall, this slip-on has an upper of fine-nap suede leather and wool-blend fabric that has a Scotchguard® finish to protect against moisture. Inside, an acrylic/polyester fleece lining provides added warmth. Breathable comfort, with cushioning arch support and rubber outsole for traction, this is a classic, reborn.
- EVA midsole with wool-blend top cover
- Non-marking modled rubber outsole
- Platform Height, size 9: 1"
- Weight (1 shoe, size 9): 13 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Suede leather/wool-blend upper | 65% acrylic/35% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKeeferGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, VersatileConsGreat Alternative to SlippersJun 14, 2021
Great shoe for wearing around to house.
- Yes, I recommend this productJPW@pittGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat shoes!!Feb 4, 2021
Great product and well worth the price!!
- Yes, I recommend this productFogCityUndercoverGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfy and utilitarianSep 3, 2020
I've been looking for something comfy and warm to wear around the house, but everything I get is with a slipper with no durability or a shoe with no comfort. I end up changing shoes when I just want to go get the dog or take out the trash. These are like a pair of shoes with cozy lining. It's like someone took my old Vans Slipons and lined them with soft wool. I can lounge in them, I can go get the mail in them, I could probably run errands in them if I wanted to. I have finally found the around the house Slipper/shoe I've been looking for.