- Arch Support
Soft, warm acrylic/polyester fleece wraps your feet in comfort while the EVA footbed and midsole cushions every stride.
- Men's sizes 8-14 (whole only) | Platform Height: 0.75" | Weight (1): 4 oz
- 65% acrylic/35% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productgamillerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortableConsComfyMar 18, 2021
My wife bought these for me as a gift. I'm a size 10 and they're fit is true to size. These are not a hard sole slipper, so I do not recommend wearing them outside. They have a soft sole, perfect for lounging around the house.
- Yes, I recommend this productecGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortableConsHe loves them!Dec 27, 2020
My husband has 2 pair of old slippers and neither fit any more because they're just worn out! He's tough on shoes! I can't attest to how these wear since he just opened them yesterday, but he love them! Warm and comfortable with a bit of arch support. I wish they had them in womens!!! BTW, they're such a dark charcoal I would just say they're black. He wears a 10.5-11 and these are 11. They fit snug now but I'm sure they'll stretch a bit.
- Yes, I recommend this producta guyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortableCons Wears Out Quicklycomfortable, but no tractionMay 26, 2021
They're really comfortable. And they look like slippers and they fit well. But there is no traction on the soles. Which isn't an issue for me so much, because the only slick surfaces I have are the kitchen and the bathroom. And the latter takes two steps to get from the tub to the sink. But if you have a lot of hardwood flooring, you might need something else. Additionally, I am a rough person. But they seem to be wearing out a little too quickly.