Guide Pro Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 9 (1): 15.5 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTerezGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros ComfortableConsI'm not into sneakers. But, these are more than sneakers.Apr 25, 2021
Very comfortable, well made, waterproof. What else can I ask for. I bought them because I work out at the gym every other day. I don't wear sneakers. I've never liked the look. But, these are perfect for the gym and my feet won't get wet if I do get caught in the rain. They're sturdy, very well made. I have a feeling I'll get a lot of wear out of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productflaclimberGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileCons Poor QualityGreat BootsApr 2, 2021
Quality, practical for hiking and well made. I found the fit true to size, but noticed a lot of comments saying they run small. I like to wear light socks, so the fit is perfect. Take in consideration as to the socks you wear to make a final decison on size. i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE FOR eDDIE bOWER, i HAVE BEEN HIKING FOR 50 YEARS AND LOVE THESE BOOT. I like low top, light weight shoes. The Vibram soles mean these will last a long time. I like the rocker in the front step, good for going uphill. They just don't make them like this anymore. All that and a deal on price.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsQuality, fit, function & looksMar 20, 2021
I have always preferred to dress casually. A decade or so ago I discovered Eddie Bauer. Over the years nearly everything I own is EB, from footwear to outerwear. I can dress casually and still look sharp. The fit is always perfect. Craftsmanship is excellent. Performance is always as advertised. I can't recommend EB products highly enough! Keep up the good work. Could you please bring back some business casual sweaters? And don't forget black!!