No Flop Flip
Perfectly adapted to both land and water, this lightweight sandal features tubular nylon webbing straps, cushioning EVA footbed and midsole, and sure-traction MultiPitch Pro outsole. Gender-neutral sizing.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Plaform height: 0.75"
- Weight (1 sandal): 7.6 oz
- Measurements based on men's size 9, women's size 10
- Non-gendered sizes: M5/W6 - M14/W15 (whole sizes only)
- Nylon webbing upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSeaToSummitGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfortable, Great TractionConsJust like the name saysApr 13, 2020
The name is perfect...a sandal in between an all-over-the-place flip flop and a more trail-worthy river sandal. I find these to be great for 90% of every use I can think of where I want a more casual feel and comfort of a flip flop but have to walk enough that flip flop becomes uncomfortable. They're not quite stable enough for hardcore river use as you need more stability in the forefoot for that use. Not sure about the look but they're a great everyday sandal.
- Yes, I recommend this productBreaking AwayGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfortable, VersatileCons Poor FitBeware Unisex SizingMar 30, 2021
The unisex sizing clearly states whole sizes only. The onlinei description states the size is M6/W7 (Mens size 6, Womens size 7). The box, however, clearly states M6/W7.5. The soles were way too big/long for my normal Womens size 7 wide foot. I hope to be able to exchange for a smaller size. Otherwise the value is great at the half-off price I purchased for. These are light-weight, comfortable adjustable straps, and just what I was looking for to take backpacking after the hiking boots come off.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsDecent Hiking SandalNov 9, 2020
These are a great entry level hiking sandal. These are about half price of the competitors in this segment. I've taken these on a few hikes now and have hiked around 15 miles in total. Overall these aren't bad. I had been interested in the new hiking sandals hitting the market and wanted to try this style, but I did not want to spend the $100 plus to do so. I saw these and had to try them. I don't think these were designed as a "hard-core" hiking sandal as the ankle strap comes loose every few miles and there's no adjustment for the toe strap. If you loosen the back strap and tighten the front it will tighten the toe strap. I know some others have said the toe strap is slightly too big and I have noticed the same. These are comfortable for wearing around town as a casual sandal, which I think is more of what these were designed for, also for kayaking and canoeing as well.