Flexion Cloudline Sneaker
- Moisture Wicking
Ultralight and breathable, this sneaker builds comfort and superior performance from the ground up. The SportGrip® outsole gives you complete tractional control, the cushioning midsole and footbed soften each stride, and the knitted fabric upper lets your foot breathe to prevent overheating while active.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® low-profile carbon rubber outsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 9 (1): 6.7 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Knitted fabric upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGunnarWAGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat Travel ShoeApr 17, 2021
Fantastic shoe for traveling through airports and on planes. Super lightweight and compact maske them great in the suitcases (size 13 can take up lots of space!) Also great for just bouncing around town on the weekends. Perhaps for someone lighter weight it could work as a running flat while on trips but not enough structure for athletics when you are over 250 pounds. I may get another pair just to have ready when I wear these out since they are my new favorite casual shoe.
- Yes, I recommend this productHowieGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGood knock around shoeMay 12, 2020
Good all around casual shoe. Not sure how long they will last as they are very light weight
- Yes, I recommend this productdbGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsNice shoeApr 1, 2021
I like these shoes, but wish they had a little more support. I have issues with my ankles/achilles and like a shoe that has more structure along the sides