Flash Amphib 2.0
- Moisture Wicking
Equally at home on land or in water, this lightweight performance shoe has an upper of drainable mesh and synthetic nubuck leather. The footbed of perforated EVA as well as the EVA midsole cushion each stride, and the siped rubber outsole gives you sure traction even on wet surfaces.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® Pro all-terrain carbon rubber outsole
- Men's sizes 8-14 (whole sizes only)
- Polyester mesh and synthetic nubuck leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRonGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsVery good water shoeApr 15, 2021
Very good water shoe
- Yes, I recommend this productJosephGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsGreat Shoes!!!Oct 21, 2020
Great shoes! I wear them on rainy days and they get all wet but literally dries super quick and the design helps get rid/makes the water dry up faster!
- Yes, I recommend this productJosephGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileCons Wears Out QuicklyComfortable and versatile but with durability issuesApr 6, 2021
They're very comfortable and versatile, and I mostly use them to be around the house, run errands or occasional gardening. I bought them six months ago in October 2020 and now in April 2021 the mesh material is starting to degrade and develop holes. At around $100 these aren't cheap and I would expect to get more than six months out of them specially since I don't even use them in harsh conditions.