- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The breathable day hiker for all your warm-weather adventures, this lightweight shoe has an open mesh upper that's reinforced with fine-knap suede leather. Inside, the removable EVA footbed along with the EVA midsole provide all-day comfort and support.
- Highly breathable upper
- InsoFit® removable, cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber for superior traction and durability
- Platform Height, size 9: 1.5" | Weight (1 shoe): 12.4 oz.
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Polyester mesh with suede leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDAGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat looking comfortable shoe!Nov 19, 2021
So far so good. Great looking shoe, comfortable. Have always had good luck with EB footware. 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear. Durability TBD
- Yes, I recommend this productPendrossGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileCons4 Years going and still looks greatOct 29, 2021
Similar to my review on the Cairn. I bought this Lukla Flux in Fossil back in 2017. I was looking for a good pair of commuter shoes that would last and Eddie Bauer had a sale for both the Cairn and the Lukla back then. As with the Cairn, I used these shoes when I went on a trip to the Philippines in 2017 and in 2018, Japan in 2018, and Hawaii in 2019. For 2020, did small hikes in nearby mountains in the area. In 2021, used for walking tours in Boston, Salem and Plymouth. I got to tell you, I am really surprised how they are holding up. The Vibram Soles really keep my feet pain free. I do swap and rotate shoes every other day too. As mentioned above, I rotate with the Cairn. Tip: Clean the shoes at least twice a year by lightly brushing of dirt (I use a clean the Kiwi Brush) or wipe with warm water with a clean rag. I spot clean with soap only when needed. For the soles, use a normal plastic brush. When I store these shoes away for the winter months, I stuff paper inside and place it in an old pillow case to keep dust off. It is starting to show some signs of age but its still remarkably comfortable. (Army tip, don't use the same boots/shoes everyday. Let them breathe. Your feet and your wallet will thank you) In short, these are worth it, wait for when they are on sale, buy them. I think I can get another 4 years out of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsLukla FluxOct 10, 2021
Comfort & style