- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The breathable day hiker for all your warm-weather adventures, this lightweight shoe has an open mesh upper that's reinforced with fine-knap suede leather. Inside, the removable EVA footbed along with the EVA midsole provide all-day comfort and support.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Highly breathable upper
- InsoFit® removable, cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber for superior traction and durability
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Polyester mesh with suede leather upper | Rubber outsole
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros ComfortableConsLove these shoesApr 30, 2021
I wear these everywhere, this is my seconbd pair because the first is showing signs of wear after 4 years. I walk 4 miles a day in them.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConslight, great soles and very confortableApr 21, 2021
got them for 50% off, wear them for walking, hiking and golf. great support and traction!
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, VersatileConsVery comfortable light summer hiker with huge toe boxApr 15, 2021
Excellent air flow, same strong yet flexible sole as the Lukla, great price. Very comfy. If you expect a Lukla with just a different upper layer, however, be warned. As other people have noted, the fit is a bit different. The heel might be a tad smaller than the Lukla, but the big difference is the amazingly big toe box, at least in the shoe I received (there are notable individual differences between EddieBauer shoes of the same model as of late). That's great for my foot, but it might not be for yours. I cannot comment on longevity yet.