Hunt Pac 6" Boot
- Arch Support
Ankle-high version of our original Hunt Pac, first introduced in the 1950s. Waterproof leather upper, vulcanized rubber shell, and seam-sealed construction ensure your feet stay dry in wet, slushy conditions. And 200g of ThermaFill® insulation keep them warm, too.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric
- Foam cushioning in forefooot and shaft
- Gusseted tongue to enhance fit and keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 9: 6" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 0.75"
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber and EVA outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaredGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAwesome bootsMar 7, 2021
Great boots, comfortable and warm.
- JamesGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros VersatileConswaterproof boot for the farmMar 6, 2021
these have all the ratings and appearance to make them a sound investment
- Yes, I recommend this productBrandonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat BootFeb 24, 2021
They look great, I put a 3/4 length orthotic in them as they do not have much for support and that has worked great. I would suggest sizing up 1 full size as they do run a bit small.