- StormRepel DWR
- Arch Support
Built with waterproof leather and water-repellent fabric, and featuring a sure-traction outsole, this is the high-top sneaker for inclement weather. Unisex sizing.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and fabric upper
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Shaft height, size 9: 5.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Platform height: 1"
- Unisex sizes: M4.5/W6 - M11/W12.5, M12/W13.5, M13/W14.5, M14/W15.5
- Full-grain leather & fabric upper | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productYulzGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsLove! Love! Love!Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely in love with these shoes! I ordered black ones as I tend to find dirt anywhere I go. These are super comfy and look casual yet unique. I usually wear size 8 but ordered 6/7.5. Wasn`1t sure if they`ll be too small, but felt that a size up would be too big. So, 6/7.5 fit very well. I think, I`ll be able to fit a thicker sock in for those colder autumn days. These are super cute and don`t make my feet look huge (unlike some of the flats I own). Very much recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productKY EBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsComfortable, substantial sneakerSep 3, 2019
This sneaker has a pretty hip style that might not be to everyone's liking. However, if this is your style, there is a lot to love. They feel great out of the box and are very effective at keeping your feet warm and dry. I would not recommend going hardcore hiking in these or sludging through piles of mud but this pair of sneakers will do a fine job keeping your socks dry in the elements. Perfect for a rainy day out or any day you could use a comfy pair of sneakers. These do fit quite small. I typically go from anywhere from 11-12 and got these in a 10.5.
- Yes, I recommend this productDJGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat but run bigSep 8, 2019
I was looking for a light brown/tan sneaker to wear with guide pants (Eddie's rock) or bluejeans. Ordered online, and when they arrived they looked great but when I tried them on found them to be sloppy because the sizing runs 1/2 to 1 size too big. Suggest ordering down a 1/2 size or hit a store to try them on first. Great shoe, but had to deal with an exchange because of the sizing issue.