- StormRepel DWR
The canvas high-top for inclement weather, this sneaker features a water-repellent finish on the upper, and a sure-traction outsole.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Unisex sizes: M4.5/W6 - M11/W12.5, M12/W13.5, M13/W14.5, M14/W15.5
- Yes, I recommend this productYulzGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsLove! Love! Love!Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely in love with these shoes! I ordered black ones as I tend to find dirt anywhere I go. These are super comfy and look casual yet unique. I usually wear size 8 but ordered 6/7.5. Wasn`1t sure if they`ll be too small, but felt that a size up would be too big. So, 6/7.5 fit very well. I think, I`ll be able to fit a thicker sock in for those colder autumn days. These are super cute and don`t make my feet look huge (unlike some of the flats I own). Very much recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productKY EBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsComfortable, substantial sneakerSep 3, 2019
This sneaker has a pretty hip style that might not be to everyone's liking. However, if this is your style, there is a lot to love. They feel great out of the box and are very effective at keeping your feet warm and dry. I would not recommend going hardcore hiking in these or sludging through piles of mud but this pair of sneakers will do a fine job keeping your socks dry in the elements. Perfect for a rainy day out or any day you could use a comfy pair of sneakers. These do fit quite small. I typically go from anywhere from 11-12 and got these in a 10.5.
- Yes, I recommend this productDJGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat but run bigSep 8, 2019
I was looking for a light brown/tan sneaker to wear with guide pants (Eddie's rock) or bluejeans. Ordered online, and when they arrived they looked great but when I tried them on found them to be sloppy because the sizing runs 1/2 to 1 size too big. Suggest ordering down a 1/2 size or hit a store to try them on first. Great shoe, but had to deal with an exchange because of the sizing issue.