Guide Pro Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Our premier hiking boot, built taller for more support, and featuring a waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper as well as a waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue for enhanced fit and to keep debris out
- Includes a second set of laces
- Shaft height, size 9: 7" | Shaft Circumference 12" | Weight (1) 17 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Waterproof, full-grain leather and mesh upper
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKmcginnis01Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest boots I ever owned.Oct 11, 2021
The guide pro boots are the best, lightest boot I ever owned. I have been wearing these for a year and they are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productTylerGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsNiceAug 14, 2021
Good fit and design is perfect for hiking
- Yes, I recommend this productNormanGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsProvides ankle supportJun 7, 2021
I have been wearing a brace for my ankle and I discovered that these boots provide enough support to make the brace unnecessary. A bonus I had not counted on.