Hunt Pac Boot
- Arch Support
A classic from Eddie Bauer originally introduced in the 1950s, reborn with waterproof full-grain leather, seam-sealed construction, and an ultrawarm 200 gram ThermaFill® insulation. Built for mucking effortlessly through cold, wet, sloppy winter conditions.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 9: 9" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 0.75"
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber and EVA outsole | Polyester insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCOdreaminGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfortable for winter wear around the ranchMar 24, 2021
I bought these for my husband, and he is very happy with them. They are comfortable and warm for working outside on our ranch.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickyOGenderHeight 6'0"TypeActivityPros Comfortable, DurableConsExcellent Customer Service and great product. Thanks Kelsey.Mar 20, 2021
It snow where I live. These are snow boots.
- Yes, I recommend this productEdoGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, DurableConsGood bootMar 14, 2021
I will have to wait for the next winter storm to use them as the shipping took forever, my box got lost but recovered after some calls. They are very comfortable and feel warm so I'm looking forward to using them in the real weather. I have many Eddie Bauer items and none have let me down so far.