Eddie Bauer K-4 Chukka
Originally introduced by Eddie Bauer in the mid 1960's, the K series is reborn in the 21st Century. Chukka has full-grain leather upper tanned with wax and mineral oil for a rugged, durable look and performance.
- Combination leather/moisture-wicking fabric lining
- Board-lasted cement construction for stability and durability
- Blown rubber outsole for lighter weight, durability, and sustained cushioning
- Removable, molded, dual-density polyurethane footbed with gel inserts at heel and forefoot
- Overall height: 5"
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort and StyleCons I agree the laces are lower quality but are okFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUnique chukkasApr 21, 2019
Shoes look great with jeans and button up long sleeve or flannel shirts in winter I dont ware these in summer I get positive comments about these shoes by random people and ask where I got them.
- Yes, I recommend this productHead Olive | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsBoot LoveFeb 25, 2019
Should have ordered these sooner
- Yes, I recommend this productWill | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsNiceFeb 16, 2019
Cool for winter.