Originally introduced by Eddie Bauer in the mid 1960's, the K series is reborn in the 21st Century. Chukka has full-grain leather upper tanned with wax and mineral oil for a rugged, durable look and performance.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Combination leather/moisture-wicking fabric lining
- Board-lasted cement construction for stability and durability
- Blown rubber outsole for lighter weight, durability, and sustained cushioning
- Removable, molded, dual-density polyurethane footbed with gel inserts at heel and forefoot
- Overall height: 5"
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Joe - CGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Best chukka ever made, never stop making these!ConsDon't ever stop making these!Sep 10, 2019
My go to in any situation.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsI have 3 pairAug 30, 2019
My wife likes them, my friends like them, my kids like them. I think they look tough yet cool. Minimalist, with Jeans and a plain white T. I'm a size 14 and that size is sold out. Bring in more and I will buy 3 pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort and StyleCons I agree the laces are lower quality but are okFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUnique chukkasApr 21, 2019
Shoes look great with jeans and button up long sleeve or flannel shirts in winter I dont ware these in summer I get positive comments about these shoes by random people and ask where I got them.