Originally introduced by Eddie Bauer in the mid 1960's, the K series is reborn in the 21st Century. Chukka has full-grain leather upper tanned with wax and mineral oil for a rugged, durable look and performance.
- Combination leather/moisture-wicking fabric lining
- Board-lasted cement construction for stability and durability
- Blown rubber outsole for lighter weight, durability, and sustained cushioning
- Removable, molded, dual-density polyurethane footbed with gel inserts at heel and forefoot
- Overall height: 5"
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Joe - CGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Best chukka ever made, never stop making these!ConsDon't ever stop making these!Sep 10, 2019
My go to in any situation.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsI have 3 pairAug 30, 2019
My wife likes them, my friends like them, my kids like them. I think they look tough yet cool. Minimalist, with Jeans and a plain white T. I'm a size 14 and that size is sold out. Bring in more and I will buy 3 pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort and StyleCons I agree the laces are lower quality but are okFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUnique chukkasApr 21, 2019
Shoes look great with jeans and button up long sleeve or flannel shirts in winter I dont ware these in summer I get positive comments about these shoes by random people and ask where I got them.