Originally introduced by Eddie Bauer in the mid 1960's, the K boot series is reborn in the 21st Century. The K-8 features heavyweight waterproof full-grain leather upper with a waterproof/breathable WeatherEdge® membrane and moisture-wicking fabric lining.
- Genuine Goodyear® leather welt construction
- Vibram® deep-lug, non-marking, high-abrasion rubber Carramato outsole
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded dual-density footbed with heel and forefot gel inserts
- Shaft height from welt to collar: 8"
- Overall height: 9.5"
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productg.GenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood solid boot.Apr 14, 2019
Purchased these in "natural" for my partner's birthday. He wears them for hiking out with our dog and around town. This is what he had to say: The fit (sz 12) is true to size. The ankle leather/lacing is supportive and the sole grip is excellent. The foot bed is comfortable and, aesthetically, the boot looks great--it's a classic. The only caveats were that, because they are sturdy, it took a few days of wearing to break them in around the heel. He also mentioned the lighter colour marks fairly easily so, and I quote, "they won't be pretty for long." But that said, a good boot like this one always looks better when it looks well-loved.
- Yes, I recommend this productMoosetrackGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellentMar 30, 2019
Great boots. Zero break-in. These boots are not too hot in the summer so they can be used for yard work and good foot protection. Thanks for not having laces that are expected to loop around the ankle. The laces are the right length.
- ReidGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsAwesome quality-rugged yet stylish.Mar 16, 2019
Would buy again and may purchase another pair!