Eddie Bauer K-6 Boot
- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productRocky | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros comfortable right out of the box, good traction, looks awesome, one piece leather for water sealing, tough but lightConsExcellent BootJun 9, 2019
Wore these one day street wear and one hike so far. Comfortable from moment 1. Ideal build and weight for day hikes. Traction on the trail was great and little mud build-up. High quality leather is wearing in beautifully. I always replace the stock insoles on boots with Superfeet, and I replaced the laces on these with a lower-key color that happened to match the soft leather tongue and shin lining--which is another comfort and looks feature. A perfect boot for street wear and day hikes!
- nick | Verified userGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice bootMar 30, 2019
Great price when on sale.
- Wmhorton | Verified userGenderHeight 4'6"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsI love these boots!Mar 12, 2019
I really love these boots, the have a great feel from day one, they really end up with a nice worn look if you use them actively and they are water proof which matter to me a lot