- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsReally like these boots!Jun 28, 2020
I really like these boots, comfortable from the start and get better after broken in a little and changing insole for a ProFoot Miracle custom molding insole. Liked them enough I bought a second pair. Hope they continue to be made, because I will buy another pair in future as these wear out.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteady EddieGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Look goodConsNew favorite bootsMar 3, 2020
I had received these boots for my bday in Sept 19' & have been wearing these every day to work since. Super comfortable right out of the box & they're good looking boots too. I work in construction and they have taken a beating like a "champ" & my feet have NEVER gotten wet. The soles are holding up very well & I've put some miles on them, believe me. I personally won't buy a boot without a vibram sole.... cause these things stick to everything, no matter where your walking. If only these came with an insulated option... I've had to double upon socks this winter but besides that, these boots are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productHoosGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Excellent Fit, Great Look, No Break In Period, WarmCons Tongue CAN be uncomfortable.Great BootsFeb 23, 2020
I absolutely love these boots. Ordered them and they arrived in the heart of an Alberta winter. I wanted a comfortable boot that I could walk the kids to school and then go and run errands with as well as use on hikes and such if necessary. These fit the bill. Before I wore them, I conditioned the leather, and that helped eliminate any stiffness. There has been no break in period with these boots, they were comfortable from day one. Thanks Eddie. I love your return to real technical apparel and away from Gap inspired clothes (mid 90s).