- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- HokiedocGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Full grain leather, Goodyear Welted, WaterproofConsGreat looking bootNov 17, 2019
This is a great boot. It is Goodyear welted which I am a stickler for. The vibram outsole is great and has held up well in my hikes. Regarding the tongue issue other people have mentioned, I also experienced some discomfort when I got the boot however as I wore the boot it went away. I used saddle soap and leather conditioner from Kiwi to help and it's a non issue now. Hope this helps someone. I'm just waiting for the other color to get back in stock now. Happy hiking!
- Yes, I recommend this productAndricGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Goodyear welted, Just as good as Danner's, Lacing system, Leather, Tough, WarmCons Heavier than Danner's., Not a year round boot, Pretty Heavy, Taller heel than averageWill last you foreverNov 7, 2019
I use these for basic mountaineering and winter backpacking. I frequently attach crampons to these boots. The welt makes them extremely secure for crampons. They support your ankles nearly as good as 8-inch boots. They are pretty short though so gaiters are needed. Goodyear welted leather boots are superior to the glued synthetic counterparts because they will form to your feet over time and last forever with some care. Plus the soles can be replaced indefinitely. The Vibram soles will last longer than you and they are particularly good at keeping clean of dirt and snow. The lacing system is great for cold weather. Since the laces go to the toebox, you can adjust them to fit very thick socks. The laces also help getting them on and off really easy. I particularly do not enjoy gore-tex lined leather boots because the leather's natural waterproofing is enough when properly treated. The liners make the boots pretty warm and sweaty in warm climates. But they excel in wet and cold climates. I prefer long-lasting heavier garments compared to lightweight ones with short life spans. These are a great addition. I have heard problems with eyelets breaking off. I have tightened the eyelets with a lot of force and have had no problems yet. Eddie Bauer would also replace them for free for any such defects. I got these on sale for 40% off. These go on sale a lot.
- Yes, I recommend this productCbassGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsTop quality boot with some vintage style.Oct 12, 2019
Great Boot! Very sturdy, will definitely require some breaking in. The only thing that would make these better would be a leather lining.