- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove these retro bootsJan 9, 2021
Had these for a month now. I wear them every day on my Covid walk. Very comfortable. They're heavy but I see them as part of my exercise routine. I walk over 2 miles a day.
- Yes, I recommend this productRegular Joe from MaineGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat value - just use leather conditioner and break them inNov 20, 2020
These boots are good value for the money. Purchased them for half off. Full grain leather, waterproofing, Vibram lugged soles and Good Year welt are great features in boots. Plus I like the style. Any off the shelf leather boots has been sitting in the warehouse and in the store for several months, in addition to being new. As always I applied a little leather conditioner to this boot, wiped off the excess and let is hydrate overnight. After couple of days of wearing them inside the house it was good to go anywhere. I did not have any problem with the tongue of these boots. I am looking forward to wearing it for many years to come. It is great that I can resole them.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaxGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat bootNov 19, 2020
Great pair of boots. Full grain leather boots with waterproofing and classic good looks. Been wearing them for the three weeks, already received compliments from strangers, family, and friends. I hike and walk a lot, in my experience synthetic boots needs no breaking in, comfortable right out of the box, but they haven't lasted past few seasons for me. K6 boots requires breaking in, this is true for well made full grain leather boots with Goodyear welt, but the effort has been worth it. It fits great now. Given that it can be resoled, it is going to last a long time. If you are having trouble breaking in the leather tongue, apply a little leather conditioner, that will soften up new leather. Looking forward to hiking and wearing it around the town.