- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDonGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsWatch that brake pedal!Nov 24, 2021
Warning: mind your brake pedal the first couple of times you drive while wearing these boots. Due to the wide souls on these things, the toe tends to extend beyond the brake pedal and gets caught-up on the carpet above said pedal. In short, it can impede your ability to stop quickly. I write this only minutes after nearly driving through the back of my garage. Nothing against the boots, they're great, but, you might want to take note of your pedals the first time you wear these while driving. I've had to reposition my seat just to accommodate these boots and, mind you, I drive a truck. Just saying: be careful.
- Yes, I recommend this productTranquility GuyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsThe Real Deal!Nov 9, 2021
Takes a lot to impress me these days and reviews are not something I do, but, give credit where credit is due. These are the real deal. Heavy duty construction, a truly stitched heavy duty vibrant lig sole, and a full leather exterior make this boot a one of a kind. Reminds me of the Austrian hand-mades I could never afford in my youth that even in those days would have been more expensive then the asking price for this boot. Perfect fit using my regular shoe size, and the insole was extremely comfortable as soon as I put them on. Congratulations to Eddie Bauer for offering a real man's working and playing boot that will probably out last me. Nice to see high quality from a chain name brand! LL Bean, eat your heart out!
- Yes, I recommend this productBerner dudeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsGreat bootsNov 2, 2021
I walk my dogs 5-6 miles a day, every day, in every kind of weather. I've walked through many hiking boots, and find my feet soggy especially on early morning jaunts through fields and neighborhoods in my upstate location. And then of course, there are the long walks when it rains! These boots are waterproof (to a degree) and are heavy. Construction and fit are good. I will resole these when I walk through them. These were just what I was looking for.