- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDouglasGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingPros ComfortableConsMen's K-BootApr 10, 2021
It's a quality boot So far so good
- Yes, I recommend this productSkibumGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsReminds me of oldschool boots, but comfortableApr 8, 2021
Re-solable. Comfortable. Looks like the boots I had in 1994. I highly recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productCGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsClassic ComfortMar 24, 2021
I have had one pair of hiking boots for 18 years. The upper is still great but the sole is gone. I got these to use in varied weather and on varied surfaces with a loaded pack and casually. Pros: This boot can be resoled if necessary. Materials are high quality and appear will hold up for a long time. Classic look is nice if you like that look. Single piece of leather upper is nice to keep cold and water out. Does not go as high over ankle as other boots which is a plus for me for summer hikes, but not everyone. Wide enough toe box and relatively narrow heal to lock foot in place. Cons: heavier than most newer style hiking boots with more synthetic material and lighter soles. These are not trail runners but are ideal for stability and carrying a heavy load over varied surfaces.