- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR
Valid for orders to the U.S. only from eddiebauer.com or eddiebaueroutlet.com. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the free return label included in the package within 60 days of purchase.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14 Medium
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPeanutsGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsGreat Boots!Apr 7, 2021
These are for backpacking
- Yes, I recommend this productwoodmanGenderHeight 6'2"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfortable, VersatileConsgrear fit and love the support insolesMar 15, 2021
great support---insoles are good
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsLoved the shoe, bought the bootMar 5, 2021
I bought a shoe version of the Cairn late in 2020 as I needed new walking shoes. They replaced a pair of Keen boots that were end of life and I really liked their light weight and waterproofing. As winter got underway I realized that a boot was in order to keep my feet dry on super wet and snowy days. Since the shoe fit so well, I bought the boot and like them even more. They look great and feel just like the shoe. They may be a bit warm in the summer but for nine months out of the year, these will be great.