The stretch nylon/spandex of these durable pants offers unrestricted mobility, plus quick-dry convenience for when outdoor adventure involves water. They convert to shorts in seconds by zipping off the legs. The elastic/drawstring waist ensures a great fit.
- Two front hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two Velcro® closure back pockets
- Color-coded leg zips makes converting shorts back to pants easy
- 95% nylon/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRonnieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityClimbingPros QualityConsThe grandkids loved theseJul 22, 2021
Kids loved them
- Yes, I recommend this productSherryCGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic!Jun 13, 2021
Bought these for my 12 yr old son, XL. He loves them. We hike a lot but also great for athletic types. We had a cold morning on a hiking trip and I had to wear them. They worked great. Nice comfortable feel, great stretch. And they look great on him.
- Yes, I recommend this productCallienelGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitMay 19, 2021
Bought this for my 4 yo and he loves it. Needed materials that are easy to clean and can take wear. Also wanted convertible pants going into summer for some hikes and road trip. He loves them. I'd say the rise is slightly on the short side for a longer torso. But not enough to go up another size- they'd be way too huge. Also the draw string is very short so when I pull it to tie it, I can't make a bow so I have to knot it.