Superior Down Parka
Protect young adventurers from winter cold with the unmatched warmth of Premium Down. Soft fleece lining in the upper body and hood add an extra layer of comfort. The shell of this parka has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Four exterior pockets
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior storm cuffs for added warmth
- 100% nylon shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat Coat!Nov 7, 2020
Very Warm coat for boys! Made well and will last for years to come. I am pleased with my selection. Will purchase another for my youngest.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, FitCons Poor QualityWarm But Velcro Is AnnoyingDec 3, 2020
Excellent price for a 650 fill power parka, which is warmer than the 600 fill Marmot jacket I also own and which costs three times as much. Fits well without being too snug nor so baggy that cold air can sneak in. First gripe: I had to return the first jacket owing to it having arrived with a massive tear in the inner sleeve. This is not something I would've noticed had I not inspected the jacket inside-out but would have completely fallen apart in a matter of months. So, check closely for quality issues. Second gripe: Velcro is an awful choice for both the pocket closure and the flap which folds over the main zipper. The knit ribbed cuffs get caught every time you put your hand into the pocket (top entry), and within a few weeks they will be totally shredded. Snap or button closure would be more stylish and more practical, and I think people would overwhelmingly prefer this even if it cost a few dollars more. Food for thought, EB.
- JeannineGender MaleHeight 4'6"TypeActivityOtherPros ComfortCons Poor QualityBeautiful coat but not functionalNov 24, 2020
Bought this jacket for my 8 year old son. It is a gorgeous jacket but the sleeve ripped right away while playing outside. Its a great coat for looks but not for an active child. Very disappointed in the quality and that customer service won't replace the jacket due to poor quality. I will not buy my kids jackets from eddie bauer again