Classic Down Hooded Jacket
Combining both Premium Down insulation and sherpa-fleece lining, this hooded jacket provides maximum warmth and comfort in the cold of winter. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productReenieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat for nephewApr 3, 2021
Gift for 13 yr old nephew; purchases in red with black; warm and functional
- Yes, I recommend this productabcdefGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMidweight winter jacketMar 9, 2021
This jacket is good for temperatures of 40 degrees and above. It is not warm enough for below freezing temperatures. It is very soft inside and my son loves wearing it. It does shed feathers through the seams (stitching) and I hope this stops. Otherwise it seems to be quite a rugged jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmy S.Gender MaleHeight 4'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAmazing Jacket!Mar 7, 2021
We bought this jacket for my son for a ski trip. To say he loves it would be an understatement. It keeps him super warm and the soft interior is very comfortable. He especially likes the wrist cuffs with the thumb holes. We will definitely be buying the next size up when he's ready!