Expedition Pro Rolling Duffel
- Hidden Compression Straps
This extra-large-capacity hauler sets a new standard for rolling duffel versatility. Not only does it have the standard retractable handle and two-wheel base for pulling your gear; with a simple turn, press, and pull on the handle the duffel converts to a four-wheel cart capable of carrying stacked loads weighing up to 200 pounds. The patent-pending handle and chassis design gives you ultimate control and easy maneuverability. Ideal for families with extra or cumbersome gear like car seats that need to be transported.
- Rugged 630-denier TPU-coated nylon, reinforced with 1,680-denier ballistic nylon at corners
- Patented standalone feature keeps duffel upright no matter how full it's packed
- Polycarbonate bottom for superior strength and minimum weight
- Integrated compression straps
- Lockable zipper on both main and lower compartments
- Lash points for securing additional loads in four-wheel cart mode
- Capacity: 7,444 cu. in. / 122L
- 34" x 15" x 19"
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsExped Pro DuffelDec 5, 2019
Great bag, will hold all my stuff and roll! Easy to use both upright and on the ground with the handle. Seems very sturdy, excellent quality, hopefully durable! Love it so far!
- Yes, I recommend this productThe Good WifeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsGood bag with potential to be greatDec 5, 2019
I bought this bag as a gift for my husband's extended fishing and hunting trips into remote areas as it appeared to be sturdy and have the requisite larger wheels ( for travel over rough terrain). As it was dropped from the luggage conveyer - some 20 feet - and didn't suffer any damage other than a scuff mark, it definitely proved itself to be sturdy. The conversion from wheeled bag to cart needs some work as it is not a smooth or easy process and users are unlikely to wish to carry the instructions into the back country in order to utilize this function. I'd also suggest to EB that they consider providing built in strap extensions that can plug into the compression straps in order to secure other bags that might be placed on top of this bag in the cart mode. While carrying bungees would work, having the straps as an integral component would definitely be preferable. The separate lower compartment with the compression straps allowed him to separate his sporting gear from his other items which is important when the items are wet or somewhat soiled from use. The larger size was ideal to handle all the gear but still fell within guidelines for airline travel as a checked bag. As this bag will appeal to outdoors folk, if a redesign is forthcoming, larger wheels would also serve the users well.
- EB consumer since 1988Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsIt's not working as the demo Vedic. Very poor instructionDec 9, 2018
It's my first gear bought from EB. Very poor instructions. We watched the demo vedio more than 20 times. Unable to find out how to use 4W. Went to the store, EB staff have no clue how to use it. Finally he figured it out. I try at home. It works in a 4W. Unfortunately the track came out. I'm going to return it. Don't waste your times till the better edition.