Flying Squirrel 40° Sleeping Bag
- Fill Power
Crawl in, wrap up, stay warm. Originally designed as packable emergency warmth for our guides, this innovative design proved to be a favorite for cool summer nights in camp as well, replacing a restrictive mummy-style bag. The absence of zippers and the self-packing design makes it a lightweight alternative to a traditional summerweight bag. Rated to 40°F.
- 20D Pertex® ripstop nylon shell: Strong, lightweight construction
- 850 fill StormDown® insulation: Retains loft even in damp conditions
- Stuff sack: Silicone-coated nylon
- Storage Sack: Nylon/polyester open mesh for longterm storage
- Length: 84": Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPowershopperGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this bagNov 24, 2017
I love this sleeping bag for summer use. I paid a seamstress to did add wide red velcro in strategic places so that I could keep the bag closed when I toss and turn. I have added the velcro in two places in paralell for a loose fit and a tighter fit. I don't understand why no attaching devices were added to this wonderful bag. Velcro must be added in two different parallel places to keep the bag closed. Velcro at one spot will not work. The bag will gap if only one velcro attachment point is added.
- Yes, I recommend this productIndyCubesGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest 3 season sleeping bag ever!Jun 7, 2017
This bag is light, warm and very convenient. The design is novel slick, cool looking and
- Yes, I recommend this productmarkGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeunique designMar 27, 2017
have only taken naps in this in a cold house, but will be light weight, small and good for warm weather hiking