Alchemist 40/55 Backpack
- First Ascent
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
Next generation of the guide built Alchemist takes its cues from the award-winning Sorcerer, with a more streamlined design, lighter weight, and improved shoulder straps and waist belt for less bulk and better weight distribution. Rugged, weather-resistant 630-denier nylon TPU stands up to the most demanding use and terrain. Patented full pack expansion with integrated pullout lid lets you quickly adjust to the size of your load, from 40L to 55L.
- Compression-molded back panel—comfort even when fully loaded
- Removable BFF pad for use as bivi or first aid support
- Removable waist belt pares weight to a minimum
- Quick-release tool straps hold ice axe securely
- Main compartment side zip—quick access to gear
- Delrin internal frame with integrated tiedown points
- Hydration sleeve—easy access to water
- 26.75" x 11.4" x 8.25" | Capacity: 40L to 55L | Weight: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Voyager 3.0 Backpack 22LRegular Price$99.00Sale Price$49.50
- Maximus Daypack BackpackRegular Price$129.00Sale Price$64.50
- Voyager 3.0 Four-Wheel SpinnerRegular Price$279.00Sale Price$139.50
- Adventurer® Trail BackpackRegular Price$129.00Sale Price$64.50
- Bygone 30 BackpackRegular Price$129.00Sale Price$64.50
- Yes, I recommend this productWillGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy best Search & Rescue packMay 7, 2022
I'm a climber for SAR in northwestern Montana, and I needed a pack that could hold my entire rescue kit but still be agile and light enough to climb, rappel, and bushwhack. At first I got the smaller version (25/35 or something) but the frame was too short for my (I'm 6' 1") and it didn't hold everything. I exchanged it for the 40/55 and the bigger one is perfect. The 40 configuration fits everything for spring-fall, and I can expand to 55 for extra gear required in winter. Also it sits high enough to not conflict with a climbing harness, and the side-access zipper lets you get stuff at the bottom without unpacking the whole thing. Best SAR pack I've ever had!
- Yes, I recommend this productPeakbaggeromarGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy go to pack for climbingApr 18, 2022
It's the perfect pack for climbing mountains, highly recommended
- Yes, I recommend this producteh?GenderHeightTypeActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing overnight/hut ski pack.May 25, 2021
Perfect for bringing in overnight gear, dumping it, and then going on day tours from there.