Alchemist 40/55 Pack
- First Ascent
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
Next generation of the guide built Alchemist takes its cues from the award-winning Sorcerer, with a more streamlined design, lighter weight, and improved shoulder straps and waist belt for less bulk and better weight distribution. Rugged, weather-resistant 630-denier nylon TPU stands up to the most demanding use and terrain. Patented full pack expansion with integrated pullout lid lets you quickly adjust to the size of your load, from 40L to 55L.
- Compression-molded back panel—comfort even when fully loaded
- Removable BFF pad for use as bivi or first aid support
- Removable waist belt pares weight to a minimum
- Quick-release tool straps hold ice axe securely
- Main compartment side zip—quick access to gear
- Delrin internal frame with integrated tiedown points
- Hydration sleeve—easy access to water
- 26.75" x 11.4" x 8.25" | Capacity: 40L to 55L | Weight: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producteh?GenderHeightTypeActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing overnight/hut ski pack.May 25, 2021
Perfect for bringing in overnight gear, dumping it, and then going on day tours from there.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsPerfectOct 12, 2020
I received this backpack as a gift and used it exclusively on my plane trip snd then 14 day walk on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. I was able to carry everything I needed in this one pack and, despite the weight of my things, it was very comfortable. It also stood up well to the demands of the trip, and will be a bag for me to use for as long as so need it.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanmadeGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Lightweight, durable material, options for using itConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice packMay 23, 2018
The pack is nice, but I wish it had instructions on all the options it has. I figured things out using YouTube and playing with it. I like how it has options to remove parts I don't need all the time, ie. BFF Pad, waist belt, which helps to reduce weight.