Voyager 2.0 30 Pack
- Laptop Compatible
- Phone Pocket
With a roomy 30L capacity, laptop compatibility, and a padded back with trolley-handle sleeve for sliding onto your rolling luggage, this pack is all about making travel easier. Lightweight and durable, it features easy access to storage, and secure, comfortable carrying.
- Adjustable waist belt
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps
- Expanding overflow front pocket
- Nylex-lined pocket for oversized smart phone
- U-shaped zip opening to main compartment
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- 18"H x 11.5"W x 10.5"D
- Capacity: 30L / 1,831 cu. in.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn S.Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Business setting appropriate, Flexibility, OrganizationCons Can be too big for some, Straps could be thickerTwo years later ... still perfect!Sep 16, 2019
Honestly this pack hasn't been my daily commuter bag for 2 years now. The pockets are well thought out (some small, some large, etc). Here are a few things I love about the bag. 1.) It's business appropriate. Being all black is boring but it fits in anywhere you take it. 2.) it has one water bottle pocket that is open, and another that zips closed doubling as a organization pocket when you don't need to carry two drinks. I keep umbrella, multitool, and flashlight in this pocket. 3.) It has an overflow flex pocket on the front to stuff a wet jacket or other times too bulky for the bag itself. I also use the buckles that secure this as compression for anything that can be secured to outside of bag. 4.) it opens completely flat for easy packing 5.) side grab handle is great for putting in and out of car/trunk etc 6.) material has held up extremely well. No signs of wear yet even with daily use for almost two years. 7.) has deep pocket in front perfect for Nintendo switch/headphones/iPad mini. Most bags don't have dedicated pocket for something like this that's padded just enough like it is. 8.) hidden passport and wallet pocket There really are too many reasons I love this bag. I am a bag person and always look for a bag to be better than what I have but this has kept the top spot despite 15-20 other new contenders over the years. I do have some suggestions for improvement however. 1.) white voyager logo is off putting. I covered mine up with a patch velcro and change the patch for different reasons. Or no patch is just black so still more subtle than white logo. 2.) not a huge grip but I am not a fan of side/vertical zip laptop compartment. One time I left it open unknowingly and my laptop flew out onto the ground when I swung the bag onto my shoulders. 3.) zippers could be made with weather guard for water resistance but I think they are adequate enough 4.) I wish it was 24l expandable to 30l. See "timbuk2: never check backpack" to see what I mean.
- Yes, I recommend this productYepGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat bagAug 25, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productEstebanGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsGood commute backpackJun 11, 2019
Very good for everyday use.