Voyager 2.0 30 Pack
- Laptop Compatible
- Phone Pocket
With a roomy 30L capacity, laptop compatibility, and a padded back with trolley-handle sleeve for sliding onto your rolling luggage, this pack is all about making travel easier. Lightweight and durable, it features easy access to storage, and secure, comfortable carrying.
- Adjustable waist belt
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps
- Expanding overflow front pocket
- Nylex-lined pocket for oversized smart phone
- U-shaped zip opening to main compartment
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- 18"H x 11.5"W x 10.5"D
- Capacity: 30L / 1,831 cu. in.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBusiness TravelerGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsThe absolutely best designed back pack there is for travel!Nov 6, 2019
Look no further. This is the best designed backpack there is for business and especially air travel. It has very well thought out storage and options like the top and side handles that help in putting it in and out of the over head bin. The side zippered pockets that provide access and storage for a large laptop and a separate one for your wallet/passport. A stuff pouch for a jacket, and a larger sleeve that slides over a role aboard handle. There's tones more i could mention about this bag, if your in the market, travel a lot, buy this one you'll be very happy you did!
- Yes, I recommend this productScarGenderHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfy shoulder straps, Easily adjustable straps, Fits everything and more, Huge side pockets, Padded back, Pockets everywhere, RoomyCons Not enough colorsForget the North Face, this is it!Oct 21, 2019
I was a North Face fanatic, mostly because of a handy backpack called the Recon. I was on my second that had lasted me 6 years throughout my high school and then undergrad career. By my Junior year I needed an upgrade. That's when I stumbled across the Voyager 2.0 in stores. At first glance, the zippers standout. There's a lot of them. In the front, the sides, in the actual back, inside the backpack itself—there's storage EVERYWHERE. At this moment I have a 13 inch MacBook Pro inside its laptop sleeve, an iPad, two spiral notebooks, 1 English textbook, a writing guide, two paper organizers, an umbrella and a 16 oz drink (in the same pocket!!), my jacket, chargers for my laptop and phone, keys, wallet, a pencil pase,and finally a bag of Flipz. This bag has become my life, it's never let me down. It's so strong and has a specific loop to hang the bag on and a handle to pick it up by the top. It also has a side handle to make it easier to pick and store. The one thing I wish it had was more colors. That's just my personal preference but the black doesn't stain easy. It's held up to dirty floors and public transportation while still staying as sleek as the day I bought it. I'm 5'2 and it still looks fine on me. If you're a student with a big work load, this bag is for you. If you're someone who's busy on their feet all day and need something trustworthy to carry various important items throughout the day, this bag is for you. You won't regret it.
- Yes, I recommend this productKeithGender MaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFantastic PackSep 27, 2019
Just a fantastic value from EB! So useful and stylish. It's huge and I use it as a briefcase for all my work gear and supplies. Love it!