Boulder River Pack
Comfort plus capacity. New FreeCool padded back panel creates ventilation channels using high/low perforated foam construction and mesh fabric—no more back sweat. 330D double ripstop nylon is reinforced with 420D nylon oxford and a 840D ballistic nylon bottom. Waist belt and comfort shoulder straps make this an easy-carry option for trail, campus, or commuting.
- Side-Access Laptop Sleeve: Get to your 15.4" laptop quickly when going through airport security
- Padded waist belt: Helps distribute and balance weight for more control and comfort
- Interior organizational panel: Find essentials quickly
- Hydration compatible: Fast, hands-free access to water
- Adjustable sternum strap: Stabilizes load
- 19.5"H x 13"W x 7"D
- Capacity: 1,831 cu. in. / 30L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJennyG | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHigh School Junior Approved!Oct 26, 2018
My HS Junior loves this backpack and it's held up well so far, much better than other backpacks in the same price range. Fits his large binder, laptop, lunch and books and I appreciate the well-made side pockets for his EB water bottle. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMoto Geek | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Inexpensive, Lightweight, Roomy, True fitConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Commuter PackAug 7, 2018
I bought this a few months for my daily commute on my WR250R. It holds my shoes, shirt, laptop, external drives, with plenty of room left for more! It seems to be built well; time will tell. I've ridden in the rain for about 10 minutes with it and it kept everything dry. This is the perfect pack for your moto commute.
- Yes, I recommend this productByronski | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat companion backpackJul 9, 2018
On a six-week trip to Spain, I needed a companion backpack for taking incidentals to my seat, whether it was on a plane or train or metro, etc. I chose this one because it holds a lot - 30 liters- and because it looked sturdy. And it was. I crammed a lot into this little pack and it came through with flying colors. I think it will be part of my travel system for quite some time.