The Original Outdoor Outfitter®
One of our largest and most popular daypacks, the Adventurer now features our FreeCool™ back panel for enhanced air flow—no more back sweat. Built to last for years, it has multiple features that keep it efficient and comfortable, even when carrying heavier loads. An all-around performer that works equally well on trail or on campus. Hydration compatible.
- FreeCool™ Technology
- Rugged 420-denier Ripstop CORDURA® Nylon
- Side-Access Laptop Sleeve
- Contoured Shoulder Straps and Tuckaway Waist Belt
- Yes, I recommend this productgunmancampGender MaleHeight 6'4"TypeActivityOtherPros Hunting, Travel, WorkConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis pack wont quit!Apr 3, 2018
I've had the Adventurer for over ten years now. I use it for everything. It has been to 34 of the 50 states, on countless hunting trips, and has survived my work in the North Dakota oilfields and EPA superfund cleanup sites. One of the compression strap buckles is broken, I've had to replace the main compartment zipper pulls due to excessive use, and the stitching on one of the shoulder straps is slowly giving. But for the extreme hard use I've put this pack through, I'd say it's more than lived up to the challenge. I recently purchased the woman's Adventurer for my wife and we look forward to another decade of adventures!
- Yes, I recommend this productBeccysanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Excellent customer service, Freecool Technology, High Quality, Large Main Compartment, Sturdy back, Well cushion, easy access Laptop compartmentConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHigh Quality, Great Looking BackpackFeb 4, 2018
I was shocked to see some of the negative reviews and felt 100% compelled to leave a review of my own. It's hard to believe that some of these people are experiencing that same backpack that I am! I've had this backpack for about three years and it is the best bag I have ever owned. I use it regularly for day to day things, hiking, and traveling. Let me tell you, this pack is rugged and made with exceptional quality. Most packs I've owned have holes rubbed open through the bottom, split at the seams, and are all in all falling apart after a year or two of HARD USE. After three years of heavy use, this backpack still looks amazing and is going strong. The design is wonderful for both looks and functionality. The best thing, is Eddie Bauer's exceptional customer service. I know that if anything were to happen with this bag, their warranty plan is ON POINT! Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productSFM001Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this backpack!Oct 16, 2017
I've had an Adventurer backpack for 4 years & I love it. I use it for an airplane carryon, hiking, going to the gym, kayaking, you name it. I bought this for my son who is a HS freshman. I have every reason to believe it will last him for several years. It's got great pockets/storage and is big enough to carry chromebook, notebooks, cross country gear, and all the other stuff he needs. Highly recommended!