Travex® Voyager 2.0 Rolling Bag
- Carry On Friendly
- Phone Pocket
With four wheels for stability and maneuverability, this spinner-style bag makes navigating through crowded terminals easy. The 1,680-denier ballistic polyester stands up to heavy use, and the well-designed storage lets you pack for maximum, space-saving efficiency. A gusseted front pocket with interior water-resistant mesh pocket is ideal for quick-access storage of your quart-size pouch of liquids when going through airport security.
NOTE: The interior zip in the drop-bottom section of this duffel faces in rather than out. This zip is part of the construction of the wheel/handle assembly, and is not intended for general use or storage.
- Fits most airlines' carry-on requirements
- Exterior pocket for water bottle or newspaper/magazine
- Quick access zip pocket for tickets/passport
- Soft-lined pocket for sunglasses/smart phone
- Durable, smooth-rolling YKK® zips, including lockable main zip
- Multiple grab handles
- Removable interior shelf for customizing storage space
- Five interior zip pockets
- Two interior adjustable cinch straps
- 22"H x 14"W x 9"D
- Capacity: 2,990 cu. in. / 49L
- 1,680D ballistic polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productPhotogGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Compartments convenient, Rolls easilyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this bag - holds up and easy to useNov 12, 2018
I travel a lot and this is the only roll on bag I use - I just bought a second as a back-up in case it is discontinued for when I need a replacement. I see from other reviews that there were complaints about how it rolled, but I find it rolls easily even on carpeted surfaces and recently traveled with a companion who had a different bag and I was pushing both of them together and this one was clearly superior. The look is good for business even when I have to take it into a conference room but distinctive enough by the shape and markings that I can easily differentiate it when it's delivered at airside on smaller planes. The compartments are just right - three on the inside of the lid, one that fits a full quart sized bag perfectly and two smaller ones so stuff gets separated and two outside pockets. There's a divider for the large inner compartment that I rarely use because I don't fine it useful. The size meets the airlines requirements even with the outside pockets fairly full and I can use it easily for a three night trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productBauerfanGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Durable, lightweight, great size.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Bag!Aug 5, 2018
I have owned this bag for about three years and it still looks like new. It is the only bag I use and I travel quite a bit. I was hesitant about the price but bought it on sale and have not regretted the purchase. I can easily pack a week of clothes and toiletries for myself or 3-4 days for I and my husband. Excellent buy. I do wish that they made it in a larger size for when the two of us travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrystalCatGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Carry-on BagFeb 25, 2018
I looked and looked and then, purely by accident, found this carry-on bag. I hesitated because it was expensive (buy it when it's on sale for 1/2 price) and it's 2-3 lbs. heavier than other carry-ons. I don't mind the weight but I travel internationally and that 26 lb. max for carry-on plus personal bag (as a woman, at least) can be tough to meet! This bag is very well designed and what I love the most is the way that it opens (top to bottom when it's standing) and the interior divider so I can open the bag just 6 to 8" to put last minute necessities in or out without exposing (or spilling) everything else in the bag. I also love that there is an exterior spot for coffee or water and another for papers or whichever in addition to the normal outside pockets. The pros definitely outweigh the cons!